You are a Round or Square face shape if the width of your face is approximately the same as its length. These are the shorter face shapes. The difference between the two is the angular or rounded nature of the jaw and chin.
You are a Round shape if your jawline and chin are rounded and soft. Conversely, your face is a Rectangle if your jawline and chin are angular.
To add height to the face to create the illusion of a slimmer face.
Attractive Styles include:
- Styles that provide height and volume at the crown
- Adding length by styling hair towards the top of shoulders – shags
- Styles with layers, including long styles
- Parting hair off the the side
- Adding curls around crown but not near cheeks
Styles to Avoid
- Overly curly hair (Round faces)
- Very short, closely cropped cuts with no height at the crown
- Straight, heavy bangs – shortens the face!
- Chin-length bob cuts
Want More Help With Your Face Shape?
Radiant Image’s Perfect Clothing Fit service provides you with a complete style guide for your face shape, including hairstyles, glasses, necklines and accessories. Your style guide also includes clothing styles for your body shape and proportions. Contact us to learn more!